The Oxford Women’s Care Center offers love and support for anyone facing an unplanned pregnancy, or needing support for their child. We are available by appointment or walk in, Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 10am-6pm. For questions or information please call (513) 523-1814 or email email@example.com. Subscribe to our webpage by following the link at the bottom of the page to receive updates!
- Free pregnancy tests.
- Information about abortion alternatives (adoption, foster care, and parenting) and help for pro-life decisions, without referral to or advocating abortion.
- Referrals for OB/Gyn care, community services, legal services, maternity housing and adoption.
- Maternity or baby clothes, formula, diapers, and other baby related material needs.
- We provide pre and post-abortion lay-counseling.
- Ongoing friendship, love and prayer. We are here to support you through the love of Christ.